As Christian Believers, we are commanded to share our faith with other people. Here's a short video that can help with family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors. Rather than merely sending the link via email or text messaging, invite the person out for coffee or over for dinner. Let them know you have some good news to share and want them to join you to celebrate.
WHAT TO DO:
- Share the video with the person in-person.
- Let the person know about your own salvation journey and how your life has been impacted [celebrate].
- Invite the person to share their impressions and determined if they would like to know more.
- If questions come up that you can't answer, let the person know you will get back to them. Seek answers from your pastor or designated church leaders. Be sure to follow-up with the person.
- Invite the person to your church and introduce to your pastor.
- End by thanking the person for their time and sincere consideration.
- When you are alone, thank God for the opportunity and pray for God's guidance on next steps.
- Discuss the overall experience with your pastor and/or designated church leaders for their advice.